Believe

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WOMAN'S VOICE

Friday, December 30, 2011

Vacation...So Far

Brandon and I didn't do much for Christmas. We played Star Wars The Old Republic for the majority of the time. I didn't even cook. I was planning on making some pasta and garlic bread but didn't make it until days later. I did not receive any presents on Christmas Day and didn't have a Christmas Tree. Despite all of that, it was one of the most memorable Christmases I've had. Usually Christmas is about presents and making sure you have the best looking house or the best looking dinner. It was good that my Christmas this year was not about that. It was about being with the one I love. Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus and being with your family anyway. Even though it was the Army who decided that we stay in town this Christmas, I am glad that I was able to be with only Brandon.

Some days later, Brandon and I decided that it was best to leave Fort Campbell and head to North Carolina. We have met our families here in Goldsboro and so far everything is going okay. Everyone seems to be getting along just fine and there hasn't been any catastrophes...yet. Brandon and I still have quite a bit of time here. We will see how it goes. We are hoping for the best. I plan to take pictures of everything and everyone. I will post them soon!

-a woman with her own voice-

No comments: