Believe

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WOMAN'S VOICE

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful

Two days I had a very good night conversation with someone really special. Sometimes in your life when you start to wonder and doubt GOD will come along and knock you right into reality. He will show you exactly what you need to hear and HE will let you know that everything is going to be alright.

Let's just say that I was doubting myself, I was worrying about money, I was wondering whether or not I was ever gonna have kids, I wasn't being a faithful servant. I wasn't trusting GOD but he still showed me that HE is in control and that he ALWAYS takes care of me.

So...

Lord thank you for showing me how great you really are. Thank you for blessing me with wonderful people I can share my life with. Thank you for showing me that I cannot add more days to my life by worrying about it. Lord thank you for my husband who loves me more every day. Thank you. I give you all the honor and praise. AMEN.

No comments: